250 years beautiful!
A photo contest highlighting Tamworth’s landscape, buildings, & natural resources. Submit your photographs of Tamworth scenes that depict the town’s natural beauty and/or something of historical interest.
Three Contests: Winter, Spring/Summer, & Fall.
Plus... Three Contests for School-age (K-12) Photographers. Criteria for subject matter and dates of submission are the same as for the general competition.
Winners will be chosen from each season’s competition. Winning photos will be printed and displayed for public viewing. In addition, they will be highlighted here.
1. Photos must be taken during the official year-long celebration: October 2015 to October 2016.
2. Deadlines for submission: Winter scenes by April 1, 2016; spring/summer scenes by September 1, 2016; and fall scenes by October 31, 2016.
3. Digital photos only; they should be sent to the TCC email: email@example.com. File size should be a maximum of 3 MB.
4. Photos will be selected based on how well the subject matter shows Tamworth – plus photographic quality—composition, lighting, exposure, etc.
5. When submitting your photo, please include a title or identify the subject. If you are a student, please mention that as well.
Winning Winter Photo Has Been Chosen!
A bonfire provides the enchanting lighting for this image of the dam in Chocorua Village. Congratulations and a big thanks to photographer John Sofia for submitting the winning photograph in Tamworth Conservation Commission's Winter Photo Contest.
Spring/Summer Photo Contest Winner
Kim Trammell's photo of Tamworth's Scouts participating in a service at the Veteran's Memorial is the winner of the Spring/Summer photo contest. Thanks, Kim!
We received a plethora of great photos in this contest. Here are a couple of them:
Fall Photo Contest Winner
Andrea Kennett's photo of foliage at Chocorua Lake is the winner of the fall photo contest. Congratulations and thank you, Andrea.